The role is for an Actuarial Analyst in the London Market & Global team of our client. This role differs to other roles within the business, which are aligned to specific underwriting business Divisions, this role is intended to provide support across a number of core Actuarial reporting processes and strategic business initiatives.
Some of the Responsibilities:
- Working with Divisional and Portfolio Management teams on strategic insight assignments such as portfolio deep dives, remediation/growth plans and pricing targets.
- Assisting with business planning where this team will be the main point of contact for Financial Planning and Analysis, Portfolio Management and Home Office Actuarial peer review.
- Developing consistent and scalable templates to improve class of business review delivery across the team.
- Providing Actuarial support for centralised level management requests.
- Bi-annual baseline reserving parameterisation and results delivery to key business with a focus on global product lines.
Ideally a part-qualified Actuarial student with around 2-4 years’ relevant experience, making good progress with exams and committed to completing the Actuarial qualification.
Relevant work experience in the general insurance, reinsurance or consultancy field with a background in Pricing and/or reserving.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.