Fluent German speaker - Essential
Location: Central London or Edinburgh - Option to work fully remote if preferred
Our client is a leading firm operating in the financial markets with strong presence in 40 countries globally. We're looking to recruit a bilingual Actuary to join in a Business Development capacity - Fluent German language skills are a must for this role.
The Business Development Actuary will work internally with Relationship Managers and other sales specialists to define and execute on sales strategies and initiatives by identifying and targeting prospects, initiating new sales activities and managing sales cycles to closure for our clients insurance line of business.
- Fluent in German & English.
- Qualified or nearly qualified Actuary is preferred (IFoA or equivalent)
- Solid understanding of different parts of the insurance industry, including market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Ability to interact with senior executives both internally and externally.
To be considered please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 020 3861 9124 for more information.