Research and Development Actuary sought for a Global Re-Insurer based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with strong technical experience to join a Global Re-Insurer in an exciting position as a Research and Development Actuary.
This team uses data insights and research to price and manage risks. This is a unique role combining highly technical data science tools and techniques with communication across a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Research and Development Actuary:
- Utilise data science tools and techniques to analyse biometric, behavioural and demographic data
- Develop and maintain bases and assumptions to support pricing and valuation of biometric and risks
- Conduct research into factors affecting biometric and behavioural risks
- Support implementation of data strategy and develop data analytics
- Collaborate with Business Development teams to develop pricing sheets and client presentations
Key Experience of the Research and Development Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary
- Life Insurance, Reinsurance or Consulting background
- Strong technical experience (e.g. R or Python)
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Research and Development Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who are looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Research and Development Actuary at a Global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.