Senior Reporting Actuary sought for a Global Re-Insurer within their Reporting team in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary to join a Global Re-Insurer in an exciting position as a Senior Reporting Actuary.
The Senior Reporting Actuary position will act as second in command to the Head of Reporting, offering great exposure to senior stakeholders across the business.
This client is going through a period of change, with multiple projects ongoing and scheduled to improve processes, efficiencies and productivity. This team is key to this change programme and this role requires someone who is keen to be an active part of these projects.
Responsibilities of the Senior Reporting Actuary:
- Support quarterly reporting across multiple bases including SII and IFRS
- Challenge existing processes, suggest & develop solutions and drive change within the team
- Test and implement changes to methodologies and valuation systems
- As a senior leader in the team, assist in managing performance and development of junior colleagues
- Work with colleagues across multiple internal teams to produce, analyse and communicate valuation results
Key Experience of the Senior Reporting Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary
- Life Insurance, Reinsurance or Consulting background
- Valuation experience would be highly beneficial
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Reporting Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who are looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Reporting Actuary at a Global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.