Have you got great communication skills? An ability to adapt the way in which you present technical information to accommodate an audience with varying levels of expertise? Do you want a role where these skills are highly valued and regularly applied? Then you need to apply for this role.
This is an unique opportunity for a qualified life actuary to step into a senior, non-traditional, less technical role, working with an esteemed Life Insurer. Here you will gain exposure to numerous different functions within this multifaceted role, including risk, investment and wider business areas.
Below are some of the qualities that this company are looking for in their next hire (you do not need to possess all):
- Qualified or nearly qualified life actuary (required)
- Knowledge of financial services, regulation or public policy
- Proficient in Solvency II and/or Insurance Capital Standard
- Previous experience with investments, risk discount rates or solvency capital requirements
- An ability to modify the way in which you present information, to accommodate varying levels of expertise
If you’re ready to make your next career move and advance your professional development, then apply now and we’ll be in contact for a confidential discussion.