When was your last pay review?
With the cost of living ever increasing, now is the best time to make a move and get the salary you are worth. If you’re a Nearly Qualified Actuary with a background in Reinsurance Pricing, then this role is ideal for you to advance your professional development whilst continuing with your IFoA exams.
This role includes:
- Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with senior members of the team on presentations
- Interacting with and support clients
Some key requirements:
- A part qualified actuary who is making good progress through their actuarial exams
- Professional experience within a Life Reinsurance company is desirable
- Knowledge of programming languages such as VBA, R or SQL is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner that non-technical individuals can follow
- Eligible to work within the U.K
If your current salary is struggling to keep up with the rate of inflation, then let’s change that. Apply now and we’ll be in touch for a confidential discussion regarding you and the role.