Clarence George is working on an outstanding opportunity with a FTSE 100 Insurer who are looking for a Head of Strategic ALM to join the Group ALM team.
This exciting first line role will be working closely across the firm’s business units to drive and influence their strategic focus, with a long-term focus on strategic positioning as well as managing day to day re-balance and new business hedging.
- Open to qualification – FIA/CFA
- Extensive experience working in an insurance or insurance solutions/ALM environment within Insurance, Consultancy, Asset Management or Investment Bank
- Understanding of regulatory change such as IFRS 17 or Solvency II reform
- Some technical skill in non-excel based languages would be beneficial
- Strong commercial and communication skills are very important. People management and managerial responsibilities would be highly desired
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a leading insurer at the Group level and be part of a growing team. Please get in touch to find out more.