Ogden Scott is currently working in partnership with a leading London Market insurer to recruit a new Pricing Actuary.
This exciting opportunity requires an experienced fully qualified actuary to act as a key figure in the implementation and development of IFRS17, in addition to core reserving responsibility for a London Market syndicate.
The main focus of this role will be important involvement with the reserving, economic valuation and financial reporting for the business. You will assist with the IFRS17 project, ensuring it fulfils legislative requirements and contribute to the test performance of the reporting standard.
You will also be expected to assist with:
- Quarterly estimations of P&C insurance reserves;
- Cooperation and collaboration with senior partners and other team leaders;
- Support the estimation of pay-out patterns for input parameters;
- Contribute to other ad hoc analyses;
- Assist other junior members of the team with expertise knowledge.
The successful candidate will hold 3 years’ experience within a London Market reserving position. It is vital to have a good understanding of IFRS17 as well as P&C reserving principles. As a senior member of the team, it would also be beneficial to have excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude to projects and planning.
To discuss this prospect in detail please contact Poppy Taylor by applying to this role through the link on this page.