Fairbank Partners are looking for our Syndicate clients Pricing Actuary.
The key area of responsibility is for actuarial pricing, providing support to and working with various underwriting teams to develop more profitable portfolios across the business. This opportunity lends itself well to someone who is looking to progress and wants to become a Head of Pricing in the next 2-3 years. They have a matrix structure, so the role will be 75% Pricing and 25% project based, depending on what the Underwriters demand.
- Provide pricing and analytics support to the various underwriting teams including Casualty, Property, Contingency and Energy.
- Developing pricing tools that support the estimation of price adequacy and rate change.
- Performing portfolio and transactional/individual pricing analyses.
- Performing segmental and trend analyses.
- Performance monitoring (e.g. rate change and price adequacy metrics).
- Ceded reinsurance pricing.
- Develop, maintain, and review pricing models to the required standards.
- Produce any relevant reports to the Underwriting Committee.
- Provide pricing training to underwriters.
To be considered, you'll ideally be Qualified or even a nearly qualified actuary with demonstrable experience in actuarial pricing, preferably in the Lloyd's and/or London market and in particular Casualty classes.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.