Pricing Actuary sought for a rapidly growing commercial motor insurer. As part of ongoing expansions and a sustained period of growth an innovative and forward thinking Pricing Actuary is an essential hire for future growth.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Actuary:
- Lead Pricing for numerous portfolios including Fleet and B2B
- Work closely with internal sales, operations and product teams to make improvements to both the product and underwriting processes.
- Work closely with external Re-Insurers
- Develop Fleet calculations
- Help develop and lead younger Pricing analysts
- Prioritise Ad-hoc and project based tasks
- Collating and validating datasets provided by brokers
- Produce Pricing models
- Communicate and liaise with stakeholders and external partners
Requirements for the Pricing Actuary:
- Fully/Nearly qualified Actuary
- Significant Pricing experience
- Previous experience in a management position is an advantage
- Proficiency with the use of Excel and SQL
- Programming skills and proficiency with R or Python
- Excellent communication skills (for both technical and non-technical audiences)
Benefits for the Pricing Actuary:
- Generous holiday package with the opportunity to buy and sell up to 5 days
- Generous pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Multiple other benefits
If you are an experienced Pricing Analyst/Manager who is looking to become an integral part of an established and thriving Pricing function this is the perfect opportunity for you to progress your career.
If interested, please apply with you CV below or email email@example.com for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.