Senior Analyst – DB Pensions – Life Insurer – Remote – Up to £55,000
How’s your commute in?
Are you interested in cutting it out completely, or to at least once a month? This highly-profitable life insurer is offering a remote role within their DB pricing team. Within this role you can grow professionally as you broaden your actuarial skill set, all whilst working from the comfort of your own home and achieving an ideal work-life balance.
Responsibilities within your role:
- Collaborating with colleagues to achieve deadlines, calculate new premiums and assist with ad hoc tasks
- Assist on pricing and actuarial input so that the DB business plan is effectively and efficiently applied
- Deliver on a prompt and precise delivery of data true ups
What they’re looking for:
- A part qualified actuary that is making advancements within their actuarial exams
- 1-3 years of professional experience from a life insurer or a consultancy is preferred
- Strong knowledge of bulk annuity, defined benefit pensions and regulations will be greatly beneficial for this role
If you’re ready to cut out your commute and spend more time with your family, apply now and we’ll reach out for a confidential discussion to assess your compatibility.