Consulting Actuarial Analyst – Pensions – Scotland – Up to £50,000
Have you got great communication skills that are being underutilised within your current role? This market-leading consultancy is looking for a consulting actuarial analyst to join their team, where you will be given ample opportunity to interact and build relationships with new and existing clients.
Whilst the nature of the work will vary day-to-day, some of the core tasks will be:
- Developing materials that offer advice and solutions to clients, with a main focus on defined benefit pension schemes that can be clearly presented
- Collaborating with the entire team to make key decisions around setting and negotiating fees
- Getting involved in new business development, as well as maintaining current client relationships
What they’re looking for:
- Someone with 2-3 years actuarial experience, that is making advancements in their exams
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present information to non-technical individuals in a concise manner
- Knowledge of the UK pensions scheme, particularly regarding DB pensions
What you get in return:
- Competitive pay and benefit package, in addition to with study support
- Support and training schemes that will help you further your skills development
- A good work-life balance, offering a mix of home and office-based working
- A dynamic working environment that is accepting of all backgrounds and cultures
If you’re an ambitious individual and are seeking to advance your career, apply now and we’ll reach out for a confidential discussion.