De-Risking Transactions Actuary – Pensions – Birmingham – Up to £85,000
Are you enthusiastic about pensions but want a role that is more non-traditional? This high performing pension consultancy is seeking a de-risking transaction actuary to become an essential member of their Transaction team. Here you’ll be given the opportunity to collaborate on a market-leading team that are working on complex and innovating projects, which will greatly benefit your professional development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lay out training and advice regarding the implementation of bulk annuities and longevity swaps to a large variety of clients, which you will then present.
- Collaborate with a range of business functions to create innovative propositions for superfund transactions and third-party capital solutions.
- Working independently and as part of a wider team, managing project deadlines and budgets
What they’re looking for:
- A qualified actuary with 1-2 years’ post qualified experience
- Experience within pension risk settlement is desirable but it is not essential
- Ideally someone with transactional experience from a pension consulting firm
- Someone who can communicate effectively with clients
If you’re feeling dissatisfied in your current role and are seeking a change that can accelerate your career, apply now and we’ll reach out for a confidential discussion.