Actuary | Pricing | Senior | Legacy and Run-Off | London | Up to £85,000 + Bonus
One of our clients are after an individual with 2 or more years’ pricing experience in the non-life insurance market or at a reinsurer.
In this role you will be working closely with the mergers and acquisitions teams as well as claims department.
Within this role your main responsibilities include:
- Support the transition of deals to the reserving and reporting actuarial teams
- Creating due diligence papers for the work conducted including that from reserving, capital, and valuation
- Audits for new acquisitions across the 3 actuarial functions
If you are a qualified actuary with at least 3 years’ experience and looking to take the next step in your career, then this role is for you.
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and adapt to new incoming priorities
- Build strong relationships with various groups of the business as well as internal and external stakeholders