Senior Pricing Analyst, Pensions – Life insurer – London – Up to £65,000
The market right now has never been busier, so it’s time to take advantage of this movement and take your next steps in your career. Do you feel prepared to take on a greater challenge and more responsibilities in your role? Here we have a great opportunity for you to further your career and advance your professional development. This distinguished global life insurer is seeking a part qualified actuary to join their Pricing Assumptions and Methodology team as a pricing analyst. Here you will be given the chance to work collaboratively and hone your actuarial skills.
As well as your day-to-day responsibilities, you’ll also be expected to:
- Assist with new business projects within the pension risk transfer team
- Help enhance the capital modelling and methodology, ensuring that the business is optimising its decision-making process and maintaining a high standard of reporting
- Take a proactive approach to the development, review, and maintenance of the pension risk transfer policyholder’s options, which will require you to work collaboratively with other teams to achieve changes
What they’re looking for:
- A part qualified actuary who is making advancements through their actuarial exams
- Someone able to demonstrate experience in pricing and capital modelling
- Excellent project management skills, demonstrating a keen ability to streamline and achieve deadlines
- Knowledge of DB pension schemes
If you’re ambitious and ready to fast-track your career, apply now and we’ll reach out for a confidential discussion.