Pensions actuarial consultant (nearly/newly qualified)
- Oliver James
- Winchester, Hampshire, England / London, England / City of London, England, London
- £55000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Award winning and well renowned pensions consultancy seeking Nearly/Newly Qualified Pensions Actuary to join their team in London
Oliver James are working with an award winning and well renowned pensions consultancy to assist them in recruiting a Nearly/Newly Qualified Pensions Actuary to join their team in London.
As a nearly/newly qualified pensions consultant you will work with a variety of clients, some trustee and some corporate, with a range of scheme types and sizes, acting as a key point of contact for clients on a day-to-day basis.
Requirements for the role:
- About to become a qualified FIA / FFA or have up to 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working within a UK pensions consultancy
- Fully conversant with all technical aspects of UK pensions work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and career minded individual wanting a challenging and rewarding career with a very well known and very highly respected consultancy.
For further details on this role or for a confidential discussion around how your role compares in the market, please don't hesitate to contact Hannah Burgess on 0203 861 9173 or Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org.
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert