Life Actuarial Manger/Senior Manager – Big 4 – London - £100,000 - £150,000
Are you ready to take the next step up the ladder? We’re working with a Big 4 client who continue to expand and currently have multiple Manager and Senior Manager opportunities. In the current market progression is key and this client understand that very point and is willing to offer a clear path to truly develop professionally. Depending on your experience you will be considered for either the manager or senior manager role.
Whilst the nature of the work will vary day-to-day, some of the core tasks will be:
- Managing a portfolio of clients whilst reporting to senior team members
- Helping to identity exciting new research opportunities for both new and existing clients
- Training and supporting members of your team
To be considered for the role you will need to have/be:
- Newly qualified or someone with up to 5 years PQE – ideally having some Consultancy experience (this is desirable, not essential)
- A core understanding and some working experience of Solvency II / IFRS Reporting and/or Valuation
- Strong communication skills which can be demonstrated through stakeholder engagement in your current role
What you get in return:
- Working at a prestigious company which will fast-track your personal and professional development
- Competitive pay package + bonus
- Lots of exposure to different areas within the business to diversify your skillset
- Flexibility to work from home and/or office – very open to part-time too
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and wants to take that next step and truly see the reward 2-3 years from now. To have a confidential discussion, apply now for immediate consideration and we will be in touch.