IFRS17 Reporting Actuary – Reinsurer – London – Up to £110,000
IFRS17 experience is a hot commodity right now and companies are seeking those that possess it to join their transition teams. If you are skilled in IFRS17 reporting and are thinking about making a change, there is no better time than right now. This large reinsurer is offering you the chance to be an essential member of its IFRS17 project team, where you will work alongside your team to ensure the transition into BAU is achieved.
This role includes:
- Spearheading the transition into BAU and ensuring that crucial deadlines are kept on track and achieved
- Creating a strong and collaborative team from different functions, where knowledge can be shared
- Preparing and reviewing data for IFRS17 balance sheets, which in turn will be presented to stakeholders
- Being involved in the specification, development and testing of technical solutions
Some key requirements:
- Nearly/newly qualified actuary with a minimum of 4 years’ experience gained at a Life Insurer / Consultancy
- Has previous experience in reporting and is familiar with Solvency II and IFRS17
- Ability to work with stakeholders and ensure key deadlines are communicated without any friction and project deliverables are achieved
If this has piqued your interest and you’d like to know more, apply now and we’ll reach out for a confidential discussion.