Capital Modelling Actuary | Specialist Insurer | Up to £95,000k + Benefits
Are you passionate about providing effective reporting and analysis? If you’ve got what it takes to support the management, underwriting teams and carriers within this specialist insurance provider to pioneer new developments, parameterisations, updates and maintain the capital model across all business lines on the technical aspects of individual underwriting projects and portfolio optimisation, then we have the role for you.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Produce high quality reports and monitor KPIs.
- Respond to requests for production of ad hoc reports.
- Interacting and working with all underwriting practices across the business.
- Operate under pressure and identify and meet tight deadlines
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong systems skills with solid SQL and MS Office skills, particularly in Excel (including VBA).
- SQL or other database/programming experience is strongly desirable.
- Previous insurance experience within an actuarial and/or Capital Modelling function.
- Experience within an analytical role producing high quality Management Information & reports.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (preferably with VBA)
- Strong data modelling and quantitative analysis experience is essential.
- Experience of conducting reserving analysis is preferred.
- Maths, Science or Engineering degree
- A strong grade in Maths A-Level is essential.
What you get from this role:
- Hybrid work opportunity.
- Being in a modest sized team so you will be able to have an immediate and very visible impact on the business.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- Competitive base salary and benefits.
Reach out to C.Wright@Gravitasgroup.com for more info