Qualified Pensions Actuary sought for a partner-led Pensions Consultancy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with strong Pensions Consulting knowledge to join a growing partner-led consultancy as a Qualified Pensions Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Qualified Pensions Actuary:
- Review actuarial calculations and draft/review standard & bespoke communications
- Liaising with Trustees in person and remotely
- Monitoring deadlines and actions on a portfolio of schemes
- Opportunity to progress to a Scheme Actuary role in 2-3 years
- No billable hours and flexible working on offer
Key Experience of the Qualified Pensions Actuary:
- Newly Qualified Actuary or Qualified Actuary with several years PQE
- Strong technical understanding of UK pensions work
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Qualified Pensions Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Qualified Pensions Actuary at a global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.