* Support the Financial Crime Risk agenda for Hong Kong Insurance Business, working with Second Line Compliance to continually assess local risk environment and ensure alignment with Group's agenda and relevant regulatory priorities.
* Support the implementation of Financial Crime Risk policy and procedure updates (such as Anti-Money Laundering, etc.) within Hong Kong Insurance Business.
* Support the execution of Financial Crime Risk controls improvement/ streamlining/ remediation activities. This includes providing constructive challenge to existing practices/ proposed initiatives and generate innovative solutions. Additionally, ensure controls deployed are relevant to the respective functions within Hong Kong Insurance Business.
* Manage Management Self-Identified Issues (MSIIs) by ensuring appropriate oversight of action plans i.e. actions are robust and executed timely to mitigate the identified risks.
* Engage with relevant stakeholders across Hong Kong Insurance Business/ other Lines of Business/ Function, to identify Financial Crime themes and emerging issues impacting Hong Kong Insurance Business.
* Provide effective communication to stakeholders and ensure clear view of Financial Crime Compliance environment is provided.