MI & Performance Analyst | Established Lloyds Syndicate | Up to £50k + Benefits
Who are you?
Do you love working in diverse environments and want to bring your current expertise about Data Strategies and Technological Enablement’s to the next level. You’re not afraid of responsibility; it motivates you to put even more dedication into your work! You’re very interested in working with analytics and can come up with an action plan based on those results. You enjoy socialising and communicating with various individuals engages you. If in addition to all of this, you also enjoy supporting colleagues so that together you can achieve great results, then this role is a great fit for you.
The Underwriting Operations department within this syndicate are searching for an MI & Performance Analyst to assist with the large-scale transformation of MI reporting and, ultimately, have an impact on the overall Group's financial performance. This position will be a key support to the MI & Performance Manager, coordinating and designing MI for internal and external regulatory reporting purposes. The role will have a broad scope, incorporating all business classes across the syndicate.
What you’ll do:
- Engaging closely with stakeholders at all levels to develop and deploy reports and tools to meet the needs of management.
- Liaison with other functions and underwriting teams to understand reporting needs and ensure that reporting is accurate, consistent, and beneficial to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop forward-thinking / analytical underwriting MI, including multi-platform open market and delegated authority business, in collaboration with the Head of Operations and Line Manager.
- Provide timely and accurate management information to a variety of audiences, including committees and boards.
- Ad hoc in-depth analysis for the management team, providing fresh insights into business performance and improvement.
- Lead the enhancement of existing MI reports as well as the creation of additional reporting capabilities and dashboards.
What you’ll have:
- Capability of designing and developing business performance reporting on financial and non-financial data, delivering clear and insightful information for decision making.
- Capability to transform large volumes of data into digestible management reporting.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for detecting discrepancies or flaws in data entry or data outputs.
- Capability of clearly interpreting and manipulating data, as well as the capacity to identify and communicate key points.
- Strong experience of querying relational databases with SQL.
- Microsoft Power BI report developing experience (or similar tool such as Tableau, Qlik)
- Previous experience or internship within the London Insurance Market
Get in contact: