Our client is looking for a Qualified Actuary to join their Dublin-based life insurance providers as a Manager for the Actuarial Reporting team. This opportunity comes with excellent benefits and a hybrid working policy.
About the position
The Life Reporting Team Manager will oversee the production and delivery of actuarial aspects of the company’s regulatory reporting requirements.
Duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Production of QRTs, SFCR, RSR
- Calculation and review of Solvency II and IFRS balance sheets
- Communicating concepts and recommendations to multiple stakeholders across the business
Actuarial skills required
Suitable candidates for this role should be qualified actuaries with a number of years experience and with Solvency II and actuarial modeling experience. Additional requirements include:
- Experience in the life insurance sector
- Proven team leadership and project management skills
- Strong communication and relationship building abilities