Fairbank Partners are looking for a Senior GI Actuary with an extensive Capital Modelling background from the Lloyds market to join this syndicate, which underwrite a mix of reinsurance and insurance business, including energy, marine, property, accident & health and political risks
- Taking ownership of the Lloyds Capital Setting
- Group capital requirements and internal analyses
- Business planning and Strategy
- Understand SII together with experience of running 2-3 iterations of the Lloyds process
- Working extremely closely with the Chief Actuary
- Ensure high quality service to appropriate stakeholders in the Group and to Lloyd’s
- Ensure compliance with all Group, regulatory and Lloyd’s requirements
- Some exposure to other actuarial areas of the Group (eg pricing, portfolio drill down)
The role sits in a small Actuarial team of circa 7 people, split between London and Bermuda.
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Solid Lloyds Capital background and SII knowledge
- ReMetrica experience ideal, but not essential
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.