As a key member of the team you will play a vital role in delivering high quality cutting-edge actuarial solutions and projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative, friendly, dynamic working environment, with an opportunity to work with a cutting-edge modelling platform.
- Capital Modelling System development:
This will involve managing and overseeing development work, designing, implementing and reviewing the solution, and developing automated testing frameworks, whilst also supporting the sales team and process through proof of concept exercises and trials.
Our client actively support the career development of their team and expect skills and roles to develop quickly.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for individuals that are technically strong, who can collaborate with the team to deliver modelling solutions.
- General insurance experience in capital modelling
- A strong, self-motivated team player that works collaboratively
- Strong communicator and good at building relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of coding
- Experience developing actuarial modelling systems
- Experience of overseeing the delivery of actuarial tools