AVP | Actuary | P&C | Global Insurer | Bermuda | US$150K + Bonus and Relocation
Are you bored of looking at grey skies, concrete high-rise building, and 9 out of 10 times a late train, how about a change of scenery… literally?
Our client, based over in the sun, sea and sand of Bermuda and are seeking a new team member with 5+ years of experience in a senior non-life actuarial role. In this role you will report to the Chief Actuary and assist in delivering reports to higher management and stakeholders.
This role will enable you to cover all core lines of business from property to casualty through the maintenance and development of pricing models. Are you ready to take this next step in your career, and make the move to an island packed full of history, culture, and beautiful blue skies?
In this role your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading deep dive reserving review as well as managing the actuarial input for end of year financial returns
- Develop pricing models for core property and casualty lines as well as price monitoring for underwriting reporting
- Assist in treaty transfer pricing for reinsurance as well as data presentation, methodology and results of analyst to key stakeholders
- You will be reporting to the Chief Actuary.
- Associateship or fellowship of an Actuarial body with at least 5 years’ experience in Actuarial roles
- Key skills in; Excel, SQL, R and/or Igloo, any other programming skills are a huge benefit
- Strong analytical and communication skills
What you get in return:
- Exposure to all business element
- Relocation and benefits package
If you’re intrigued and want to learn more, please apply now for immediate consideration and we’ll be in touch to have a confidential discussion.