Assistant VP, Property & Casualty Reinsurance Pricing | Bermuda | Up to $200,000 + Bonus and Relocation
Have you ever considered working abroad in the hub of the insurance world with a warm and sunny climate all year round?
This liability-led Reinsurer of Legacy Insurance in the beautiful island of Bermuda is looking to incorporate a new Property & Casualty Reinsurance Pricing, Assistant VP into their team. The AVP reports to the Chief Underwriting Officer of Property & Casualty Reinsurance and is an experienced professional with proven ability to price and aid in the structuring of Reinsurance and Acquisition transactions. The candidate will be a member of a deal team and will engage with clients on a regular basis. Extensive experience Pricing long tail lines of business such as UK Motor, UK GL, Europe Motor, Europe GL, USA WC, USA GL, and USA CA is essential.
What you’ll do:
- Support the pricing of transactions across various territories of Property and Casualty line of business. You will work closely with the Vice President of Actuarial Pricing. With an emphasis of pricing analysis on long-tail casualty lines of business such as UK Motor, UK GL, Europe Motor, Europe GL, UK PPOs, USA WC, USA GL, USA CAL, USA Asbestos, and USA Environmental.
- Oversee the generation of price analyses and related sensitivities.
- Communicate pricing results and proposals to internal stakeholders.
- Support communications and negotiation with counterparties.
- Support the application of model governance and pricing standards.
What you’ll have:
- Previous pricing experience with legacy/run-off transaction types such as loss portfolio transfers and adverse development covers is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to collaborate successfully with a diverse range of stakeholders, including senior management, internal functional partners, and counterparties.
- Organized, dependable, detail-oriented, and eager to support teams in generating timely results and high-quality work products.
- Previous experience with Arius or ResQ reserving software, as well as modelling packages such as @Risk, will be considered advantageous.
What you’ll get:
- Full Relocation Package
- Bonus Scheme
- Support with relocation requirements/needs