Clarence George is working on a phenomenal opportunity with a leading Insurer/Asset Manager looking for a Junior Quant Portfolio Manager to join a newly created team within ALM. This individual will work on building models for trade execution, generating trade ideas and assisting in seeing them through to execution.
- Someone with an Actuarial/CFA qualification or nearing completion would be desirable
- 2+ years’ experience in a Markets focused role working with Fixed Income, either at an Asset Manager, Investment Bank or Insurer
- Highly quantitative modelling background ideally in Python but open to other advanced languages (Matlab, R, C++ etc)
- Exposure Solvency II, IFRA or ESG would be a bonus
- Highly commercial individual able to identify key market trends
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team as one of the first members. You will gain exposure to a number of different aspects of the business and work collaboratively with senior members of the business. Please get in touch to learn more.