Reporting Actuary sought for a global Re-Insurer to deliver SII and IFRS reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Actuary to join a high performing global Re-Insurer as a Reporting Actuary.
This role will come a hybrid working arrangement and clear career progression.
Responsibilities of the Reporting Actuary:
- Year-end reporting across SII and IFRS, including review/analysis of results and ensuring consistency
- Review and implement changes to methodologies and assumptions
- Work on valuation for Longevity, Protection and Structured Reinsurance business units
- Develop and implement new and improved processes and methods
- Work with colleagues across the business
Key Experience of the Reporting Actuary:
- Newly Qualified Actuary
- Reporting experience is essential
- Experience within Longevity, Protection or Structured Reinsurance would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Reporting Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Reporting Actuary at a global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.