Our client (The company) is a leading international financial services organization providing insurance, wealth and asset management solutions to individual and corporate Clients. The company has operations in a number of markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bermuda.
- Support the product development process to ensure the product meet company's profitability requirement.
- Support the inforce product management to improve overall profitability of the Life & Health portfolio
- Responsible to setup the pricing model for new product initiative and ensure accuracy and quality.
- Lead junior colleagues and coordinate with relevant departments to facilitate the product implementation and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of pricing input for marketing materials and system setup.
- Develop and train up junior actuarial staff and interns on actuarial knowledge and product implementation process.
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science or related discipline.
- Qualified Actuary or close to fellowship.
- At least 5 years' experience in actuarial operation, preferably in product pricing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work across multiple parties.
- Strong numeric sense and attention to details.
- Good knowledge in Actuarial principles and analysis.
- Proficient command of spoken and written English and Chinese.