MERJE are working with a UK Life Insurance client, on behalf of their Protection Pricing team, to find an Actuarial Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Actuary to learn from experienced colleagues across Life and Protection Pricing. You'll be tasked with applying quantitative techniques to support pricing decisions across the span of their product range. You will learn how these processes work and how to interpret and communicate the results to senior stakeholders.
What do we need from you?
- Strong academics in an Actuarial or Mathematical related degree
- Progress made with Actuarial exams (exemptions and exam passes).
- Understanding and/or experience of the Life Insurance and Pricing sectors.
- Ability to use Excel and VBA.
- Knowledge and understanding of Prophet is desirable.