Clarence George is working with a leading UK Insurer/Asset Manager on a new position within the Hedging Analytics team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a nearly/newly qualified Actuary/CFA to join a highly dynamic team whose purpose is to generate the metrics and MI in order to understand the balance sheet’s exposure to various market risks. You will gain exposure to the balance sheet and across a variety of stakeholders within the business.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience within a Life Insurer/Asset Manager/Consultancy
- Making good progress through Actuarial, CFA or CQF exams - Nearly/Newly Qualified level
- Understanding of an insurance balance sheet and Solvency II regulation
- Strong technical skills. Some coding experience in Matlab/R/Python would be beneficial
- Communication skills are very important. You’ll need to be able to interpret findings to various teams/stakeholders within the business. This will include various technical and non-technical audiences
Please get in touch to find out more (James Broomfield – email@example.com).