pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Group Reporting Lead for a global insurer.
The role itself will involve:
• Responsible for the review of business unit non-economic assumption and methodology changes across the Group’s key metrics, including presenting to internal governance committees and supporting production of Group Audit Committee papers
• Responsible for the delivery of the Group’s EEV and Free Surplus results on a half-yearly basis, reviewing business unit results, developing and reviewing external disclosures, producing supporting analysis and communicating results to senior management and plc Board
The ideal candidate will have the following ideally...
• Qualified actuary with significant post-qualification experience
• Significant experience of actuarial reporting for life insurance companies and in-depth knowledge of life insurance/health products
• Detailed understanding of various life insurance reporting bases such as EEV, IFRS and risk based capital measures
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to apply judgement on a consistent and well-rationalised basis
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, to explain complex actuarial topics to non actuarial senior internal and external audiences
• Ability to flexibly lead multiple workstreams and to work to tight deadlines and multiple priorities under pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to build effective relationships and communicate with stakeholders at all levels across different specialisms and across the organisation
• Proven track record of effective product delivery and stakeholder management
• Strong teamwork skills in multi-functional teams in various locations and experience of managing nearly/newly qualified actuaries and/or accountants.
The role will be for 9 months initially, fully remote and pay up to £1300 Inside of IR35.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or email@example.com