Senior Capital Project Actuary sought for a FTSE100 Insurer. Our client is seeking a Senior Capital Project Actuary to lead one or more capital projects or parts of larger projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with excellent technical and communication skills to join a FTSE100 Insurer as a Senior Capital Project Actuary.
This role can be based from numerous offices and can be offered on a part-time basis.
Responsibilities of the Senior Capital Project Actuary:
- Provide capital project support to senior internal stakeholders (up to and including Board level)
- Own the development, investigation, analysis, due diligence and implementation of capital projects or workstreams
- Lead provision of information on capital management actions across the company to be presented at Board level
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
Key Experience of the Senior Capital Project Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary
- SII knowledge is required, strong Capital experience would be beneficial
- Ability to lead and manage delivery of multiple projects or work-streams
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Capital Project Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who are offering a competitive benefits package for this role.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Capital Project Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.