Senior ALM & Investments Consultant sought for a leading Actuarial Consultancy on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with relevant experience to join them as a Senior ALM & Investments Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Actuary with relevant experience to take on a senior role in an award winning team.
Responsibilities of the Senior ALM & Investments Consultant:
- Opportunity to work on projects across Risk & Capital Management, SII, Longevity Risk Management, Reinsurance & Risk Transfer and Pricing & Product Development
- Provide support to insurance and reinsurance clients in the UK and globally
- Building and maintaining a network of contacts in the life insurance industry
- Collaborate with multiple functions in the business, including with Investment specialists
- Develop and shape new investment propositions for clients
Key Experience of the Senior ALM & Investments Consultant:
- Qualified Actuary with experience in Investment and ALM
- Experience within an Insurer, Reinsurer, Asset Manager or Consultancy
- Strong communication skills with experience engaging with a range of stakeholders
The recruitment of a strong Senior ALM & Investments Consultant is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to conduct interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior ALM & Investments Consultant then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.