Our client is a leading, innovative and strongly established brand within the life insurance consultancy field.
We are looking to recruit an individual with in-depth knowledge of the UK protection market to join our client as an Associate Director tasked with growing their offering to protection writers, designing and implementing innovative solutions to their current and future challenges.
- Experience in the UK Protection industry, for example through working for a protection provider or a reinsurer, or through consultancy
- Depth of experience in working across some or all of product, pricing, claims and underwriting within the protection market, either directly, or in for example a partnering role (such as finance, risk); this experience may be from an insurance or reinsurance background
- Experience of using or implementing the results of analytical investigations (not necessarily performing the analytic work itself)
- Experience of changing or implementing protection processes
- Experience of successfully managing projects and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget
- Candidate may have a professional qualification such as the FIA/FFA qualification, but this is not a requirement
Want to hear more? Send your CV today to email@example.com or call 020 3861 9124.