Clarence George is working with a large alternative Asset Manager looking to grow an Insurance vehicle arm. This vacancy is at ED/VP level looking to support the team on M&A transactions across the UK and Europe.
- Insurance buy-side or FIG M&A experience
- Insurance background, an understanding Solvency II and an insurance balance sheet
- Able to take the lead on mandates from start to finish
- Able to manage a team of 2-3 people
- A second language would be a bonus – Dutch/German/French
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a highly entrepreneurial team to drive the delivery and success of their insurance vehicle.
For more information, please contact James Broomfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.