Fairbank Partners are currently looking for a Market Pricing Analyst to join our clients wider Risk and Market Pricing department. The Market Pricing Analyst will provide detailed analysis of data using sophisticated actuarial and statistical techniques that inform pricing actions to increase volume, income and profit.
Skills and experience you need as Market Pricing Analyst:
· A quantitative degree in e.g. Statistics, Mathematics or Actuarial Science
· Experience in a relevant role in a data-driven environment
· Knowledge of insurance products and distribution channels (direct, intermediary, aggregators)
· Experience of using statistics to explore and validate data, extract and manipulate large datasets for analysis
· Experience in SOME of the following predictive modelling techniques e.g. Logistic Regression, Log-Gamma GLMs, GBMs, Elastic Net GLMs, GAMs, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Support Vector Machines and Neural Nets
· Experienced in the use of a programming language (e.g. R, Matlab, Python or Octave)
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.