Fairbank Partners are working Exclusively with this Lloyds Syndicate for an Actuarial student with 2-4 years experience, with this role focussing on capital modelling and supporting business planning, exposure management and outwards reinsurance analysis.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Take ownership of the BAU running, parameterisation and maintenance of the Internal Capital Model.
- Implement Internal Model changes as required in line with the Capital Modelling Plan.
- Delivering a Capital Report explaining results, key movements and key assumptions relating to the LCR submission.
Key skills required for the role include:
- Confidence to take on the responsibility and ownership of the day to day running of the model at an early stage. This includes the presentation of the results at the capital committees.
- Be comfortable working through technical problems at a granular level.
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal verbal and written skills that enable the candidate to communicate effectively with colleagues and the capital committees.
This role provides the opportunity to take ownership ad responsibility to enhance, develop and further your career at a quick pace. The short to mid term opportunities are amazing and I'd be happy to discuss these with you.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.