Fairbank Partners are looking for a GI Actuary for a position with the modelling team of this Specialty Insurer.
The position sets out to maintain and develop the multi-entity Calculation Kernel and the associated processes, which include:
- Model inputs (Risk Templates) in excel
- The import process and model run management tool (Model Run Log)
- The model in Igloo
- The outputs (UTDs) in excel.
- To assist with development of aspects of the Internal Model that directly feed the Calculation Kernel
- Non-cat premium risk parameterisation
- Reserve Risk parameterisation
- To determine Internal and Regulatory Capital requirements.
- Maintain the relationship with regulators around capital. This is primarily for Lloyd’s
- To provide Calculation Kernel outputs (Use Test Dashboards) for the Committees to assist with the strategic decision making process
We are looking for someone who is proactive, shows ownership and pride in their work and also works well in a team.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.