Fairbank Partners seek an individual to fill the position of Actuarial Pricing Analyst. The successful candidate will be expected to provide actuarial pricing support to various underwriting departments.
- Provide actuarial pricing support to various underwriting departments under moderate supervision
- Support pricing of all lines of insurance written from the European offices and through Lloyd’s. Lines of business include but not limited to: property, general casualty, marine and onshore construction
- Research and update various pricing parameters used within the pricing models such as increased limits factors, loss trend factors, underlying loss costs per unit of exposure, etc.
- Help build and maintain pricing models in Excel and other vendor software
To be considered:
- 1 – 2 years of experience as an actuary, either London Market, Personal, Commercial Lines or Consultancy background
- Either started or looking to start the Actuarial exams
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics or related field
- Proficient with Excel
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.