Our client, a well-known health insurance provider is seeking a Product & Pricing Actuary to join their team in Dublin. The company is open in terms of level of experience and will consider candidates from a variety of actuarial backgrounds. This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden and develop various actuarial skills while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
About the role
The Product & Pricing Actuary will join a team of seven pricing actuaries, reporting to the Assistant Manager. This is a project-facing role around launching new solutions to target new business. The role will also involve enhancing pricing sophistication as well as maintaining the company's current book of business.
Duties for the Product and Pricing Actuary role will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with pricing of new products and premiums and preparing strategic business case analyses
- Supporting business projects and providing technical pricing support
- Meeting internal and external requirements by refining and developing product and pricing propositions
- Presenting results to managers and stakeholders and developing reports
- Providing the company with key insights and experience analyses
Actuarial skills required
The Product and Pricing Actuary role would suit a part-qualified or nearly/newly qualified actuary from either a life or non-life background. Our client is flexible on their requirements as for them it is more about the confidence of the individual. Excellent communication skills are essential and previous experience in a pricing /product development role is desirable.