Clarence George is working on a wide variety of exceptional career opportunities for Life Actuaries and CFA’s in Bermuda.
There are many benefits to living and working in Bermuda such as:
- High earning potential in an ultra-low tax environment.
- Fast track career progression with more visibility in smaller/mid-size teams.
- Direct access to the Executive Committee and Board.
- Warm weather climate and great outdoor lifestyle.
- There is a very supportive ex-pat community on the island (total island population - 63,000 people).
- Straight forward visa process for individuals, spouse, partners and families.
- Housing allowance offered in most cases.
For further information, please apply to this advert and a member of the team will contact you to arrange a consultation.