Senior Actuarial Associates sought for a Bermuda based Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking Senior Actuarial Associates to join their Pricing or Valuation teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary to join a rapidly growing Insurer as a Senior Actuarial Associate in a Pricing or Valuation role.
These roles offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, rapid career progression and flexible work/life balance.
- Varied position covering pricing, underwriting and structuring of international asset-intensive reinsurance
- Developing pricing models for reinsurance transactions
- Develop, maintain and enhance pricing tools and models
- Interaction with senior management and leadership
- Varied position covering USGAAP, Statutory results and Bermuda Regulatory Reporting
- Assist with implementation and management of internal capital model
- Provide support to new business transactions
- Interaction with senior management
The recruitment of a strong Senior Actuarial Associate is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Actuarial Associate then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.