If you're a part / nearly or newly qualified Actuary with previous experience within life insurance or financial services then I want to hear from you:
- FIA (or equivalent) - part / nearly / newly qualified
- Knowledge of financial services products
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel with VBA, SAS or Prophet experience being highly desirable
- Significant leadership capabilities
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to build strong cross functional relationships.
The Senior Actuarial Analyst will contribute to the following areas:
- Experience analysis, Financial reporting, local Regulatory reporting, Economic Capital, Annual Operating Plans, Projected balance sheet positions, Scenarios and Sensitivity assessments, Capital Buffer and Dividend proposals, Annual and Terminal Bonus declarations for With-Profits business, Asset Liability Matching, Reinsurance tenders, Model development and governance, Pricing and Profitability Assessments; and other ad-hoc project work such as IFRS 17.
My client also offers broader scope to rotate in other actuarial teams in order to further develop and widen experience.
To hear more about this position please don't hesitate to contact me on 0203 861 9124 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.