Longevity Pricing Analyst sought for a global Re-Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Part Qualified Actuary to join their high-performing Pricing team, initially focusing on pricing new Longevity swaps.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Part Qualified Actuary to join a high-performing Pricing team as a Longevity Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Longevity Pricing Analyst:
- Pricing new Longevity swaps and assisting in negotiating commercial terms
- Assist with producing pricing quotes and basis development
- Draft reports and documentation and undertake presentations to senior management
- Develop and maintain pricing tools
- Opportunity to gain exposure to other business lines, including Protection
Key Experience of the Longevity Pricing Analyst:
- Part Qualified Actuary
- Pricing experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Longevity Pricing Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to arrange interviews in the New Year.
Highly competitive package on offer, including full study support.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Longevity Pricing Analyst at a global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.