A well-known life insurance comapny are seeking a nearly/newly qualified actuary to join their team as a Capital Projection Actuary in Dublin. The successful candidate will play a key role in the production of actuarial projections across various reporting bases.
About the role
The Capital Projection Actuary will provide support to the team in areas such as annual budgets, experience studies, and the delivery of strategic capital goals.
Responsibilities for the Capital Projection Actuary include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring that all financial reporting and capital modeling processes are kept up to date.
- Assist in the delivery of the ORSA on both Solvency II and IFRS.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders and ensuring their needs are met.
- Gathering, analyzing, and reviewing data information using actuarial tools and systems.
Actuarial skills required
This position would suit a nearly/newly qualified actuary with previous financial reporting experience. Other desired skills include:
- Strong analytic skills – Prophet experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Strong Commercial awareness and technical ability.