6-month fixed-term contract - Temp to Perm role
A great opportunity to join a world's leading providers of reinsurance, insurance.
The role's primary focus is to develop life insurance products for the French market. The position may be involved in developments across Europe. This position will be responsible for the production and coordination of a wide range of L&H retail protection product deliverable.
The product expert will report directly to the head of Product Development in France.
- Product development: cross-functional team coordination, guidance and project management of the product development function to launch retail primary life insurance products.
- Deliverable: responsible for the product development process, e.g. product specifications, customer suitability, risk assessment and customer documentation in line with regulatory requirements.
- Provide and research expert knowledge of life insurance products and competitor offerings. Developing a good understanding of the legal and regulatory frameworks designed to ensure products are suitable for customers that can be applied across the product cycle.
- Client support and discussions: contributions to client discussions related to product
- You have an experience of life insurance in France, in terms of developing and launching life insurance propositions through multiple distribution channels.
- You bring an entrepreneurial and can do attitude and are comfortable working in an area that is fluid and dynamic
- You are fluent in French and English.
If you are interested and would like to hear more about this opportunity please send your CV to : email@example.com