Senior Catastrophe Risk Analyst
Salary: Up to £50,000
We are looking for a candidate with 2+ years experience within catastrophe modelling or exposure management to join our Exposure Management team in London, this role will encourage the development into a senior analyst position. The Senior Catastrophe Analyst will work within the Exposure Management team to provide catastrophe modelling and exposure management support to all lines of business.
- Engage in all aspects of Catastrophe and Exposure Management reporting as required
- Maintain and develop risk BI dashboards and precis reporting as required
- Provide portfolio results for group exposures
- Compile and validate quarterly ELT's for Capital Modelling use
- Assist with live and post event Catastrophe modelling and aggregation data on request
- Assist in solvency II model materiality and model validation documentation.
- Identify and propose solutions for optimizing current Exposure Management processes.
- Manage research into Emerging Risks, Climate Change and Secondary Perils.
- Assist with ongoing projects and strive for improvement to current processes.
- Assist with the creation of all regulatory and corporate returns.
- Strong knowledge of Aggregation and Modelling systems.
- Educated to degree level, preferably with CCRA or equivalent industry qualification.
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to learn and adapt to new challenges.
- Strong understanding of Reinsurance and Direct Insurance.
- Strong organisational and workload management skills.
- Competent in the modelling of various lines of business including Binders and Energy.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written skills.
- Competent with SQL queries and Microsoft Power BI analytics.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.