MERJE are working alongside a top tier Global Consultancy who are renowned for maintaining exceptional standards across the market.
We're looking for a Qualified Actuary (newly or post qualified experience) who has expertise in the Insurance and Investment space.
You will benefit from working as part of a small, dedicated team of Investment Specialists who act as trusted advisors to their clients in the Insurance sector. You will focus primarily across Life Insurance, providing bespoke investment advice to high profile organisations.
Tasks will include:
- Providing insight across the following disciplines:
- Insurance / Investment / Credit Risk / Equity Release / Matching Adjustments / Internal Model / Private Equity / ALM / Capital Aggregation
- Bespoke advice on Risk-Adjusted Returns (asset allocation, model validation)
- Implementation of portfolio solutions.
- Proposition development.
- Business Development and client management
- FIA/FFA , CFA qualification or equivalent and demonstrable, strong amount of relevant work experience.
- Experience within a Life Insurer, Consulting firm or Asset Manager (Life or P&C).
- Excellent stakeholder management/project management.